Please read our Quality & Safety guidelines.
We care deeply about toy safety and the safety of the children who purchase toys from our store. All toys we sell online or from our stores must meet certain safety standards set forth by Europe commission and Gulf Countries organization of standard before they are available to the public, and manufacturers test their products rigorously to ensure that these safety standards are met.
Our products have passed the safety test for some or all the following safety standards.
Parents, grandparents, child care providers, teachers, and other toy buyers need to know that the toys they purchase are safe for children — in order for children to have healthy and constructive toys and play that many years of high-quality research have shown to be central to their healthy development. We want to make sure that a child will have a safe and fun experience playing with toys. To help keep children safe, we would like to offer guidance for selecting a toy as a gift for a child.
Guide for choosing safe toys:
- Read the safety and warning labels.
- Read the age requirements provided on the packaging of that toy.
- Choose a toy that is age-appropriate in order to avoid possible safety hazards.
- Examine the toy for durability. Check to see what materials the toy is made of.
- Check the toy contents to see if there are any small parts.